Monday 2 April 2018

Challenge # 68 Things with Wings

Hello,  we the  Design Team,
welcome you to our newly designed two weekly challenge blog.

Our thanks to those who entered our last challenge


March 19th -  Challenge # 67
Easter Fun 
Chosen by Sue,  we are thrilled and delighted at the fabulous
number of entries, you have inspired us.  As a special thank you
for your amazing enthusiasm we are pleased
 to choose  5 winners for the challenge
Choosing the winners is never an easy task.


Editor's Choice
#  Vickie ODell
I loved the simplicity of the design, 
along with the colour combination. Caz



Our Top 5  Winners


(In numerical order)

#18 Larissa
I loved the peek a boo animals. Sue


#38 Casey
This is such a clever bunny garland. Sue



#45 Kuni
A loveley CAS design and cute bunnies. Sue


#73 Nancy E
A wonderful shaped chocolate bunny card. Sue


#113 Alex
Gorgeous Easter basket, so pleased it was added in time. Sue


Congratulations to all of our winners. Please take a copy of our
Top picks Badge.
***********
Time to move on to our next challenge, chosen by Amy.

Challenge # 68
Things with Wings.
Let's see what the Design Team have created to inspire you.

Amy

Caz

Emma

Janet

Meg

Priya

Sian




Silvi

Sue



Thanks for supporting our challenge blog.
We look forward to returning on April 16th
with the winners and news of our next challenge.  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my Chocolate Easter Bunny card for one of your Top Picks. I'm thrilled and honored! Congrats to the other Top Picks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the DT samples and a great theme. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the beautiful DT creations!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comments, which the DT appreciate. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is VICTORIA KENT from England, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested DR OGUDUGU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me 48hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since DR OGUDUGU is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.

    Here’s his contact: greatogudugu@gmail.com or for easy communication contact him on whatsApp him +2348139793075

    ReplyDelete